Where did November go?
It's flown by, I've been ill, added another year to my age, not been made redundant, not posted here and generally had a boring old time. Plans that were being made fell through so now I'm looking for alternatives, it doesn't matter if I tell everyone now (and probably didn't anyway) so...
I *nearly* bought a pub/campsite! My holiday to Cornwall was partially a business trip, un/fortunately it turned into more of a holiday as the business had been bid out of my range, not by much but enough to take me out of my comfort zone, it'd have meant that I'd have had to make significant profit from day one and would have wiped out the reserve I'd planned on being able to use to tide me over for a few months so, unhappily, I had to walk away.
Onwards and upwards, new plans are in the making, this time next year Rodney, this time next year...
4 comments:
there will be other opportunities, i have no doubt
There are always opportunities, I'm hopeful. After the year I've had I'm determined to change my situation for the better, or at least to one I have more control of.
It's always onwards & upwards...the next one will be closer to what's right for you. BG
Well, you beat me in realising a month had flown by!
It's a shame about the business, but if you can hold onto the dream, I'm sure you'll make it come true.
Next year is going to be a good one. Repeat after me ...
Post a Comment