I suppose I could round out the year with a post summarising events from 2010 but so much has happened, so many things have changed it's difficult to fit them all into my head never mind into a trivial blog post that wouldn't cause snoring.
Those of you who I 'met' in 2010, thank you for being there when I've been in need of friends, thank you for being there when I wasn't in need of friends but most of all thank you, it's been great.
I hope I've not let any of you down, I've tried to be there when people have needed a sympathetic ear or shoulder to lean on, a gentle nudge or even just a sounding board to bounce ideas off. I've tried to offer advice and opinion where it seemed like it was wanted, hopefully it was wanted, wise, well received and useful if for nothing else than to confirm that your original thoughts were right all along.
Those of you I've met 'IRL' it was a delight, let's do it again in 2011. Those of you I haven't met so far, let's make 2011 the year. I may buy you coffee or let you buy me coffee.
Right, you can wake up now, it's done.
Happy New year.
3 comments:
Well, you try travelling down to the seaside at a decent hour, and you may well get a coffee from me! :D
Happy New Year, Ceeej - hope 2011 makes happy people of us both! x
Oh careful what you offer, I may take you up on it... The motorway has lanes that go North as well as South so perhaps you could buy me a pint in a friendly hostelry some time too!
heartwarming, not boring
ok, coffee it is.
Post a Comment