I've not baked, cooked, done anything terribly original or exciting (with a couple of notable exceptions) at all this year.
Not that I haven't wanted to, there've been opportunities but, call it the winter blues or whatever, I just haven't felt the spark.
I'm beginning to wonder if the therapeutic effect of kneading and baking bread will help matters.
I bought a bumper pack of organic chicken thighs this week, not with anything in mind (apart from cooking them obviously, but no particular method in mind) and the lovely Carnalis posted a delicious looking dish for chicken thighs (but dried herbs?). Coupled with a hunk of freshly baked crusty bread and butter, I think it may be a small piece of heaven.
3 comments:
I've stalled slightly on my cook a new dish a week intention, too - think my new obsession with the gym is getting in the way. Will have to rectify matters soon! That chicken dish does look rather tasty, though, doesn't it!
Hope you get your mojo back soon... x
nowt wrong with dried herbs.
opportunities??? *wriggle eyebrows*
Helga, mojo found and revived nicely thankyou..
Carnalis, yes and I'm siezing them again so you can stop wriggling those eyebrows now.
Post a Comment