No, I don't know how it got there either but I'm not buying any more until you've finished this one.
Uh-oh... :(
Hmm I am thinking some sort of work based announcement. Basically saying the redundancy risk is back??I do hope I am wrong but it sounds like the sort of tripe they say when they don't have the courage to be honest.
Uh-oh indeed... I have confidence in my ability to survive this round, but I don't think I want to anymore. I think it's time for a change. Sarah, it's exactly the sort of tripe they come out with when they are trying to make themselves feel better about wrecking other people's lives.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Uh-oh... :(
Hmm I am thinking some sort of work based announcement. Basically saying the redundancy risk is back??
I do hope I am wrong but it sounds like the sort of tripe they say when they don't have the courage to be honest.
Uh-oh indeed... I have confidence in my ability to survive this round, but I don't think I want to anymore. I think it's time for a change.
Sarah, it's exactly the sort of tripe they come out with when they are trying to make themselves feel better about wrecking other people's lives.
Post a Comment