Friday, 24 September 2010

With apologies..

Whinging, it's all I seem to do at the moment..

Death in close family, threat of redundancy, problems at home, children in hospital (not too serious and home now thankfully), it all seems to be piling up a little at the moment...

I promise, I do do happy, I'm off to Cornwall at the end of October and I aim to have a good time regardless.

3 comments:

JW said...

Sometimes, regrettably, life is just like that and when it is it's often helpful to whinge. Just a little.

The good news, of course, is that these periods generally pass eventually. I'm betting by the end of October you'll be smiling again, after your break if not before it!

BenefitScroungingScum said...

Sounds like a good whinge is exactly what you need after such a rough few months. Hugs and hope for things to improve soon BG Xx

Lil Miss Millie said...

Sharing the hugs back xxx