Perhaps I could post a tale or two about my work...
I could post about the world cup but I know little about football and care somewhat less..
Wimbledon? Well, I like strawberries but no...
I could even post about my personal life but, well, it's personal...
There've been no wonderful promotions, I've not been picked for the Ingerland team, I've not won the lottery. I haven't been made redundant, the bills are still coming through the door in their disturbingly regular fashion and are getting paid in their slightly tardy but regular fashion.The jobs I've been on have been depressingly boring, in uninspiring locations and terribly simple (weird eh? I like complicated, difficult jobs that make me think and give me a sense of satisfaction when completed) so there's not great tales of mystery or pictures of beautiful scenery.. Everything is ploddingly mundane.
I know that 'may you live in interesting times' is meant to be a curse but right at the moment, I think I'd rather be cursed.
In short, it's all quiet on the NorthWestern front.
3 comments:
Of course, there are some kinds of "interesting" that we'd all like to avoid. Sometimes, "no news is good news" isn't too far from the truth.
Nonetheless, you do sound a little bored so I hope life turns around and gives you just the right sort of nudge, Real Soon Now :-)
Good job you posted - I was just about to poke you and see if you were still alive! :D
TBH, I thrive on the bad news thing Ro because it means there's an interesting job for me to do...
Helga, damn, shoulda kept my post to myself...
Post a Comment