Monday, 14 June 2010

Soon...

I'm a little busy and stressed right now, hopefully it's all going to melt away by the end of this week and it will be business as usual. In the interim, until I feel able to sit down and think, a friend posted a picture that reminded me of this one I'd snapped earlier this year.


Hope you don't mind me hanging on your coat tails a little..

Soon be holiday time.

5 comments:

Helga Hansen said...

I can just imagine the look of glee on this little one's face as they frolic in the waves.

Hope that much-needed break arrives before you know it!

JW said...

It's always good to have something to look forward to.

One of these days I'll have a proper holiday myself; in the meantime, you hold on to the thought of yours. It's going to be a good summer!

Ceeej said...

Awwh, Helga, you wouldn't believe the coaxing it took to get him in there, he was terrified at first but as soon as he got his toes wet, you're right, he loved it.

Ro, you're so right, one of these days I'll have a holiday of my own too.

ShySarah said...

Magic moments..

Ceeej said...

Magic moments indeed ShySarah, too good to forget, too good to miss...