Thursday, 24 June 2010

It can't be just me can it?

Juvenile, childish, immature, peurile and schoolboyish..



Oh puhlease.. Tell me you didn't at least smirk a little?

Ahh, it is just me isn't it, ok, ok, sorry, I'll get me coat...

3 comments:

JW said...

I'd love to say it was just you, but for better or worse I've being smirking at Otis for a long, long time!

He does make rather fine cookies though!

Helga Hansen said...

Oh, no... I am a HUGE fan of Mr Spunkmeyer's cookies... I first stumbled across them when I worked for a uni, and then we had them where I work now. Sadly, Costa turned up and we had to say goodbye to the Spunkmeister (the name of the cookie oven)... ~inserts sad face here~

Om nom nom nom... I now have a craving for a cookie!

PS. Word Verification = balicket - how does it know???

ShySarah said...

Hehehehehe Brilliant.

This appealed to my childish sense of humour. Reminds me of Bimbo cakes and Bonka coffee in Barcelona x