Friday, 16 April 2010

Inglorious Bastards (with apologies to Q. Tarantino)

Not having watched our glorious leader and the pretenders to his unelected throne attempt to persuade us  they care about the issues of the day whilst busy trying to score votes off each other, I can't help wondering if it might have been more entertaining to have had a panel of judges and a 'phone vote....

I can imagine it now, 'Ohhh, you really, really deserve to win pet, but ah'm afraid it's going to be a nooo'

Phone 0906 Please give us another chance, we promise we won't screw it up more than we already have..

0906 Barking mad...

0906 you get the idea....

Perhaps I shouldn't write things and post them here when I feel this odd..

2 comments:

Helga Hansen said...

We didn't watch it either - much more fun watching Have I Got News For You!! At least there the politicians really get put in their place!

Ceeej said...

I'll be watching the 'More version', not for any better reason than I just haven't got used to the Thursday night slot so I keep forgetting