I aten't dead...
My voice has returned, fully, no frogs that I can detect and it sounds just the way it did before.
I'm having a bit of a 'mare of a week so far, starting last Saturday morning with a regular annoyance then good old fashioned incompetence (somebody else's I might add) which meant I had to do everything twice and left me in a bit of a grump . Sunday was all quiet but there's still the anticipation of being called up, often imagining the 'phone is ringing.
Monday morning, well. Hmm and hmm again. A deeply un-fun morning. It has had an unexpected silver lining but the clouds are still present although they're gathering over someone else. I think everyone involved will be getting a little damp.
Plans are afoot for the approaching weekend (always assuming I make it through the Saturday and am capable of rational thought on Sunday) although the weather is not looking promising right now.
3 comments:
Hope things look better soon... and that the cloud delivers on the silver!
WV = theanti - guess you'll be doing a bit of that, eh?
Some weeks positively demand a good weekend so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that your plans pan out. Even if the weather doesn't co-operate.
Mind you, I may have to uncross my fingers every now and then - I'll probably get cramp before the weekend if I don't :-)
Bon chance, mon ami!
Oh things look fine Helga, the clouds are about to open on someone else as I suspected they would,it's always nice to know who you can trust and I learned something this week.
I'm hoping the weekend will be good Ro, certainly Saturday promises to be entertaining but it may hinder Sunday a little. No need for crossed fingers, I have plans for whatever happens
Post a Comment