To Cornwall but will it fit the roasting tin?
Yes, I'm taking the duck with me. It'll serve two purposes, it'll keep everything in the coolbox very cool and I hope it will make a very nice meal. I'll let you know how that goes..
Originally I'd booked a cottage outside Penzance but that got changed due to an incident with a dodgy ballcock. Shame, I really like that cottage but the lovely owner has arranged alternative accomodation, apparently the 'second choice' has a sauna, hot tub, WiFi Internet and Sky.
I know, the inconvenience of it.. The stiff upper lip has been called into action and I'm prepared to make the most of what sound like fairly spartan conditions.
I've packed the kites and camera (with memory card and charger) so there may even be a picture or two.
See you all on the other side....
1 comment:
Hope you got there safely. As you can see, the girls in the West Country ordered some lush weather for you! :)
Oh, and try not to let the lack of facilities get you down. It's only a week, when all is said and done. ;-)
Post a Comment