Odd, the week started so well then, yesterday a stupid bloody radio advert first made me think and then knocked me for six as I was driving along. Almost four years and it can still do that to me..
Chin up, all that shit, normal service resumed soon etc...
5 comments:
bake a cake .. it helps
Thankyou.
I'm baking bread, the smell is uplifting.
Which just goes to prove how much we need the BBC - no adverts :-)
Reading between the lines, it sounds like it's been a struggle sometimes. I hope the sting subsides...
Ro, I could cheerfully live without almost all of them if I'm honest, I'm much happier with a decent book.
It's a bit difficult to read while driving though and I'm not organised enough to have visited the library and ripped the audio books down to my iPod.
Helga, it has/is.
Post a Comment