And hopefully not mucking them up too much. I'm tweaking, altering and generally customising things here, I kind of know how I want things to go and look but it might take me a little while so bear with me. If I *really* break something or induce nausea/migraine (with the layout OK?), please let me know.
Oh, and why isn't there a 'Might do' option on the 'Contains adult content' setting?
3 comments:
I came back for another read. :) It's goooood. Oh, and Ihaveanelephant in my 'fridge... there, I said it!
Go ahead and twiddle - they've not made it illegal yet :-)
And, for what it's worth, the twiddling so far seems to have mended something rather than breaking it!
Helga, Blushes, thank you, come back any time, you're always welcome..
An elephant you say? I bet that makes *hooge* footprints in the butter.
Ro, ummm, yeah, it was sort of not turned on... Getting to grips with it still (I dislike XML)
Post a Comment