No, I don't know how it got there either but I'm not buying any more until you've finished this one.
Girrrrls? What did you get up to??
Helga :-)
Ceeej :-) You're avoiding the question!! :S
Helga, I'm far too discreet to tell...
Ah... it's like that, is it? I'll get my sticky beak out then! :)
Ah, if only. No, I'm afraid there's nothing to tell, apart from a little inebriation and some ill advised Irish dancing...
Sounds like a good night was had!
Lol... I'm trying to imagine you getting Irish jiggy-with-it :D
Helga, I wouldn't, that way madness lies..
Vi, welcome back. Yes a good night indeed, made some friends, made a fool of myself along with plenty of others so all in a good time.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Girrrrls? What did you get up to??
Helga :-)
Ceeej :-) You're avoiding the question!! :S
Helga, I'm far too discreet to tell...
Ah... it's like that, is it? I'll get my sticky beak out then! :)
Ah, if only. No, I'm afraid there's nothing to tell, apart from a little inebriation and some ill advised Irish dancing...
Sounds like a good night was had!
Lol... I'm trying to imagine you getting Irish jiggy-with-it :D
Helga, I wouldn't, that way madness lies..
Vi, welcome back. Yes a good night indeed, made some friends, made a fool of myself along with plenty of others so all in a good time.
Post a Comment