There's no place like home....
Hmm, no, needs more ruby slippers to work and I'm just not that kind of person. Besides, they'd not go with my man-bag so I suppose that's a non starter anyway.
I've been away from home for work, it wasn't the most interesting of trips as it was a refresher course for some technology I'd originally trained on over three years ago and I'm glad to say, it hasn't changed much, if at all, so the knowledge I gained last time is still valid and surprisingly fresh in my mind.
The company paid for my accommodation in one of the many roadside lodges that are scattered around the country, clean, fairly comfortable and functional with a faux pub attached. There's nothing remarkable about them, nothing outstanding or memorable and it's already starting to fade in my memory.
I didn't get much chance to explore although I did manage to meet a friend I've been chatting to for a while now (over a year in fact) and no, we didn't retire to my room for noisy, squelchy, moany, grunty relations, even if we had done I have no intention of embellishing the tale and posting it here. (so you can point that bazooka elsewhere please)
Fairly uneventful week in all and this week doesn't look as though it's going to be any more exciting.
Good.
6 comments:
an anonymous blog is a good a place as anything for squelchy happenings .. just sayin'. At least your week in a cupboard had some highlights.
As and when you do happen to have "noisy, squelchy, moany, grunty relations", if you "have no intention of embellishing the tale and posting it here", where should we look for the details?
Only askin' ... ;-)
Carnalis, true enough... perhaps one day.
Ro, I don't recall saying there weren't noisy, grunty, squelchy relations....
This is true, young man ... just not in your room.
Has anyone ever called you a tease?
Ro, nope, just discreet
Discretion is a very valuable commodity.
I practice it myself.
On the other hand, lack of discretion makes for interesting reading! ;-)
Post a Comment