Monday, 17 May 2010

Lazy day

Just a few pictures;


Sorry 'bout the splodge on the lens.

For those who want to know

W,502778,N53.332538,W003.852262,   207.0,Great Ormes Head S1627 Pri Pil Pass 02

4 comments:

Odd Bob said...

Splodge on the lens? I thought it was just chocolate on my screen! (or maybe there's both...not to self: clean screen and stop getting chocolate evrywhere!)

Great images btw, I love the last one.

Ceeej said...

Welcome Odd Bob, glad you like the pics. I also initially thought the splodge was something on the screen. I was a little disappointed that it was on the lens although I was cheered slightly by the thought that I'd managed to get all the chocolate in my mouth.

Helga Hansen said...

The last shot is gorgeous. Reminds me of one of the bridges over the Severn (the new one), but I can't explain why!

Ceeej said...

Helga, thankyou. It's a bridge in Deeside. The view from the bridge is quite uninspiring but the bridge itself...

Next good day we get I might nip back and clamber onto the central reservation to take some more pics.