Those are lovely photos. I've never been to that part of the countryside. One of my cousins lives near Morecambe Bay - now I know what it looks like. Thanks for sharing!
Edmondsons is the last traditional shrimper in the area, the shrimp are delicious too, just a shame they weren't open. The memorial to Eric Morecambe is really rather excellent, the whole circle is filled with catchphrases and quotes.
3 comments:
Those are lovely photos. I've never been to that part of the countryside. One of my cousins lives near Morecambe Bay - now I know what it looks like. Thanks for sharing!
Victoria is in Lancaster outside the town hall.
Edmondsons is the last traditional shrimper in the area, the shrimp are delicious too, just a shame they weren't open. The memorial to Eric Morecambe is really rather excellent, the whole circle is filled with catchphrases and quotes.
Do you know where the clock is though?
Oh, and you can see the photographer reflected in the window of the shrimp shop too...
Post a Comment